Do you provide health care or other services to people at risk of getting HIV through sex?
Please consider referring your patients to one of the study sites to see if they may be right for the PRELUDE Study. Click here for site contact information.
International PrEP guidelines:
- World Health Organization. Consolidated guidelines on HIV prevention, diagnosis, treatment and care for key populations. July 2014. Available online at: http://www.who.int/hiv/pub/guidelines/.
- US Public Health Service. Preexposure prophylaxis for the prevention of HIV infection in the United States – 2014 Clinical practice guideline. Centres for Disease Control and Prevention. 14 May 2014. Available online at: http://www.cdc.gov/hiv/pdf/prepguidelines2014.pdf
Australian PrEP guidelines:
- Pre-Exposure Prophylaxis of HIV with antiretroviral medications – NSW guidelines
- Australian National PrEP Guidelines – Approved by the ASHM HIV Clinical Sub-Committee – 16 February 2015
- Update on HIV PrEP for HIV Clinicians – Communique – 16 February 2015
- Biomedical Prevention of HIV (Chapter 12 – HIV Management in Australasia, 2015) by Anna Pierce and Iryna Zablotska
Information about HIV and PrEP for health providers in Australia: